GREEN FROM THE OUTSET
As a Canadian company, we’re surrounded on all sides by breathtaking natural beauty, and are ever-conscious of the environmental challenges we all face as a global community.
We decided from the outset to develop methods that are not hazardous to our environment and our planet.
- No solvents are used during Aluula processing.
- No off-gassing is produced in the manufacturing process.
- Minimal waste is created in the manufacturing process.
- Aluula Composites are stronger and lighter than traditional woven/laminated fabrics. We use less raw materials and achieve more.
- Our products last longer, which means less in the landfill, more cost savings for you.
Only the Best
THE FUTURE OF COMPOSITES
Aluula has effectively superseded conventional coated and laminated woven fabrics with a new innovative, ultra strong, composite material. As a result, we’ve created composites that are highly tear resistant, stretch resistant and easy to fabricate into a multitude of products.
The incredible properties of Aluula composites allow for a near-endless spectrum of products that can be made lighter and stronger by moving away from traditional textiles.
DON’T MISS OUT
OUR NEWS AND EVENTS
Sign up and stay informed on all our latest developments.